|Expedition packing-list :
Enjoy your preparation and feel free to contact us if you have any questions
- Please do as the Bedouin do and reduce your luggage to a minimum; this will
make your outdoor life much easier.
- Please bring only one large bag (not a suitcase) and one day rucksack per
- Please pack the large bag carefully as it will be carried on the roof rack
and you will not be able to access it until evening.
- Try to make a careful choice of clothes. Clothes do not get very dirty, and
you will not perspire much owing to the dry climate.
- Expedition participants usually prefer to bring their own sleeping bags,
but we do offer you one free of charge.
- Please bring a small bag to store your personal utensils: 1 cup + 1 deep
plastic plate + cutlery + 1 thermos can + holder for mineral water bottle to
carry with you to monitor your water consumption, as it is rationed during the
expedition and in this way your bottle is individually marked.
- The usual daily ration is 3 litres (2 bottles) of mineral water. No washing
water is available.
- Wet tissues are therefore essential for bodily hygiene.
- A flash light is a must, and a miner's lamp worn on the head is preferred.
- Please bring your own small sleep pillow.
please do not forget sun and wind protection.